This is an entry in the 2012 Rails Rumble. After checking it out, we encourage you
to leave feedback and then take a look at the hundreds of other amazing entries.
Pussy is Octo's girlfriend.
They together wish to help you - the Engineers cum Project Managers to visualize your projects, milestones and tasks in a glance (and also to keep your bosses informed and happy)...
Here's a demo Github user you can use:
We personally plan to use it in our organization. Here's why:
1. Its an alternative to weekly status reports - sent by Project Leads - to the Executive team.
2. Resource planning - How many contributors are dedicated to a project?
3. In figuring out which of our project needs the most attention.
4. Agile user stories management softwares only give one perspective to your project management. Using Github to store both issues and user stories (using labels), you know exactly what's on your plate. You can plan your milestones then and there...
Here's a blog post telling about a team which chose to use GitHub Issues to Manage Projects and how they found it amazingly helpful:
Built By Team "Red Indians"
Interested in seeing what was used to build this application? Resources may include things like open source libraries, third party APIs, and icons.
1. Twitter Bootstrap
2. Swatch theme - http://bootswatch.com/amelia/